Spreading GOD's truth through HIS Word and Practical Application - Company Message
RSS Follow

Recent Posts

Dealing with forgiveness
Who's Hurting You?
Welcome To Our Blog...
Flatlined Love comments

Categories

Flatlined Love
Relationships In Our Lives
powered by

My Blog

Flatlined Love comments

It is such an honor to be able to purchase this book that has been written by 2 people I hold so dear to my heart .... Can't wait to read it. (LUV YOU GUYS !!!)

47 Comments to Flatlined Love comments:

Comments RSS
Donna Cager on Monday, May 14, 2012 6:49 PM
Congratulations Linda and Antonio....so proud of you as a married couple who continue to show that love is everlasting and that when you work together you do remain "Solid as One". You continue to prove that there is lasting love and that working as a team and including your friends and children can and does work to bring out positive vibes and success in all your ventures. Congratulations on your book and the re-opening of your production, Solid as One (I still wear my t-shirt!). I will be purchasing your book soon. Donna

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:01 PM
DONNA Thanks for mentioning "SOLID AS ONE" WOW,that's our first baby !! I appreciate you and your kind words and for your support.

DELILAH HARRELL on Monday, May 14, 2012 11:33 PM
I'M HALF WAY DONE WITH MY BOOK, AND I ALREADY CAN RELATE TO IT, IN MY OWN PERSONAL LIFE. MUCH SUCCESS IN THE FUTURE!

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:05 PM
Okay Delilah, I'm ready to see how you feel once you finish. lol Thank you for getting the book and giving LOVE another chance !

Anonymous on Tuesday, May 15, 2012 8:29 AM
Kudos to you two for making it through, letting "Love Shine", and for sharing your story. May it be a Blessing to others who are along the way!

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:08 PM
Hey Anoynomous, We will let love shine even when the "GLITTER'S ALL GONE " LOL Thanks for taking the time to post.

Yvette Smith on Friday, May 18, 2012 1:55 PM
Just wanted to thank you both for not stopping in the middle of the process of writing this book. I know that you faced many challenges, but to God be the Glory!!! I love you both and thank God for you stepping out and doing your part to increase His Kingdom!!!

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:14 PM
Yes there was a lot of starting and stopping during the writing process. The pain of reliving the past, was almost unbearable! However God had a plan and so it is, Flatlined Love is a direct result of Godly obedience !

Michelle Bowe Pritchett on Friday, May 18, 2012 5:41 PM
I am so proud and happy that Linda and Antonio followed the calling on their life to share their story. God gets all the glory and your life is a testimony on how good God is in all things. You have done the work and in flatline you are giving others a blueprint for the work that is neccessary. I love how the book is an easy read with a great flow. The scriptures sighted are so appropriate. Keep "doing your best"!

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:19 PM
Michelle, That really means a lot for you to metion the scriptures in the book. The word of God is our ultimate authority, we eat it like banana pudding on Thanksgiving Day ! lol

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, May 19, 2012 5:25 PM
Well, Well, Ms.Noelle I did everything but pick you up and put you in his arms !lol I felt that two beautiful young people on fire for Jesus would be an asset to God's Kingdom. Hey you missed out on that one, but just keep your eyes and ears and most importantly your heart open, Mama Lee will discern another one !

Tisha Noelle on Saturday, May 19, 2012 11:06 AM
Hey Mama and Papa Lee. Just wanted to say congrats on the completion of your first book. I remember how when I first met Mama Lee she would place me besides this incredible man in an effort to create a spark between us. Through her gift of in and foresight she must have believed we would have been right for each other. At the time I was blinded by the drama of my life so I couldn't see or accept what she saw and regrettably didn't take that nugget of wisdom regarding love. Later God opened my eyes to really see this man and unfortunately a little too late because I lost him to someone else. So I advise anyone purchasing this book to cherish it. Don't be so stubborn to miss out on your blessings in life, love, or marriage. We have 2 people that display the utmost respect and affection for one another after 26 YEARS OF MARRIAGE. That is first to be applauded and secondly acknowledged as a truth that needs to be taken into consideration. I love you guys and I'm super proud of you.

Nikki on Monday, May 28, 2012 10:28 AM
A part of the book that stood out while reading was a part that Mr. Lee shared: "I had to learn that studying and KNOWING my wife was ESSENTIAL. I had never taken the time to do that 'much needed' work. I never felt it was necessary. Well.....until somebody else was studying her." WOW! Deep and candid. It reminds me of a oldies song that came on an Oldies Classics radio station that my mom and I were listening to, called You Better Hold On to What You've Got. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQnxsXDQ5GU The words are so true, and Mr. Lee your statement shows the importance of paying "attention" to the Loved One that you have. Not in fear (there is no fear in Love), but in genuine Love (perfect Love drives out fear). It's great that your change came in response to Love (of God and His Word concerning your Wife) rather than in solely the "fear" of losing her or a bruised ego. Although I'm sure the thought of losing such a wonderful Gal would be devastating ;-) But it's GREAT that you guys always think in terms of GOD FIRST, ABOVE ALL in your relationship. That anchor helps to sustain the changes and motives, so that they are not just temporary short-term "fixes". Glad that you two chose to "Hold On".

LINDA K LEE on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:12 PM
Hey Nikki, I couldn't click on the link, however I believe that is an old Joe Tex song. I must look that one up now ! It's statements like the one you mentioned that still have us in tears when we read them .

Antonio L.Lee on Thursday, May 31, 2012 1:20 PM
Well Ms.Nikki I had to truly lean on God to trust Him and His words in Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the Lord Always and Lean on Him to direct my path,my heart & my mind. I had to slow my world down and pay more attention to and be more aware of my own wife. I get too comfortable and forgot about the small simple things in our life that we enjoyed the most. Like walking holding hands etc....

DELILAH HARRELL on Monday, May 28, 2012 1:42 PM
THE PART OF THE BOOK WHERE YOU ASK IF WE CAN RELATE STOP READING AND PRAY THIS PRAYER: DEAR GOD, PLEASE TAKE THE VEIL OF HOPELESSNESS OFF OF MY EYES. WOW I REALLY NEEDED TO HEAR THIS, DIVORCE IS NOT EASY! BUT I AM GETTING CLOSER TO MY GOD, WHICH IS HELPING WITH MAKING THIS CAPTURE IN MY LIFE EASY! I LOVE SEEING THE LOVE IN YOU GUYS!KEEP IT UP! LOVE YOU GUYS!

Linda K. Lee on Wednesday, May 30, 2012 6:09 PM
Delilah, Continue to pray for us as we pray for you. Hopelessness is a nasty disease, that stems from allowing fear to grip us. Just make a vow aloud daily that YOU WILL NOT ALLOW FEAR TO GRIP YOU !

Delilah Harrell on Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:45 PM
chapter I meant, lol

Leritha Lupoe on Monday, June 04, 2012 8:12 AM
Congratulations Linda and Antonio you guys inspired me with all you have done and continue to do. I first want to say keep allowing God to use you guys. I received your book (Flatlined Love) from someone special in my life. I just got around to reading it. The entire book stood out for me. Reason being you were honest and straight forward. I liked the beganning but I loved the end. I am a firm believer much givin is much required. In order to get to something you got to go through something. If you want something you never had you got to do something you never did. Your book is for everyone single, married,and divorced. What stood out for me more is that you guys was willing to try to make things work. You put God first, you respected how your children felt. Most of all your communication,honesty, loyalty and love became everything it needed to be. I want to say thank you for being real. I love you guys

LINDA K LEE on Tuesday, June 05, 2012 12:41 PM
Ms. Lupoe, Thank you so much, we truly needed to hear that. Even after telling our story we still wonder at times is it truly touching the hearts of God's people. We did it out of pure obedience to God, girl we ran from telling that story for a LONG time !!! Love you and your special person. lol

Reshia on Thursday, June 07, 2012 4:31 PM
A covenant is a solid and binding commitment....the covenant of marriage is supposed to last a lifetime but unfortunately many do fail for various reasons. And some sustain for varoius reasons as well even if its purely for public image. But for the Lees ,who are dear friends, I can honestly say that they truly love each other and are committed to the covenant of marriage. I really enjoyed the book (yes you were right it was a one sitting read) and am so happy that you took the time to share what is such a needed message in the world at this time....when Godly marriage is truly under attack. Thank you!

Antonio Lee on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 5:15 PM
Thanks alot Lareshia you know us better than most, because you were there at the beginning stages of our marriage. So you know first hand that it was God mercy & grace that saved our marriage from truly Flatlining. Again thanks for the love and support of our first but not last BOOK from the Lees. We love you much.

Erica Gray on Friday, June 08, 2012 2:21 PM
Fisrt, Congratulation on your book, it really put marriage in a new perspective for me. What stood out to me how God honored marriage. I didn't know the serverity of what all marriage entailed on how to walk it God's way and to commit to it wholeheartedly. Society has revealed marriage to be of no importance and no genuine commitment, so that's was my mindset we I took the plunge, knowing that when times got hard I could roll out. The second thing that grap my attention was the whole respect piece. To this day, I ask God to help me in my marriage, revealed what need to be and strenghten me to continue to grow. I thank you Linda and Mr. Lee for your transparency and love for me and my family. You guys are our models on how to walk this out God's way.

Antonio Lee on Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:55 PM
Well Mrs. Gray it's not easy telling all your business to the world ,because we are living in a covered up world. But God had a plan for our MESS to Bless others that would really read our book and pray that God would open up there hearts and souls to really HEAR our WORDS. Keep pray for us in our marriage, because satan and his army don't like what we are doing. God blessed us to glorify Him with our story to enhance other hurting relationships.

yvette smith on Monday, June 25, 2012 2:39 PM
Today was a great show...I constantly struggle as a single mom with balancing a full time job, raising my 14 year old daughter, supporting my 20 year old son who just started college, making sure the bills are paid ON TIME, my time with God AND maintaining relationships....each item above has many sublines within them and I have to keep so many things in the forefront of my mind. By the end of any given week, my mind is so tired of trying to keep everything together that I am physically exhausted. I am in the proceses of planning a "staycation" as well as a VACATION from my life. One thing that keeps me going is my time with God. That is my lifeline and I strive to make that the first thing that I do everyday as well as throughout the day. God is my air and my water, without it, I will die. I also believe one thing that is essential in finding balance is grasping those breaks in the midst of all that we have to do. Like you all talked about 30-minute picnics or catching a movie, or even taking a walk in the park. For me it is reading a novel. It's like when you take a 15 minute nap while waiting for someone or in the middle of the day and you wake up feeling refreshed, those "breaks" gives us a power boost to continue with our day to day responsibilities...Thank both of you for being obedient to God and for bringing practical life topics that all surround love to the air!

LINDA on Monday, June 25, 2012 4:42 PM
OH BOY BALANCE IS SUCH A SERIOUS SUBJECT, THIS PARTICULAR SHOW'S TOPIC WAS DERIVED FROM TAKING A LOOK AT MY LIFE INTROSPECTIVELY, AND NOT LIKING WHAT I SAW! I SAW A BEAUTIFUL WOMAN UP UNDER ALL OF THAT BUSY UNBALANCED STRUCTURE. WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I DISCUSSED OUR OWN UNBALANCED LIVES HE MADE A PROFOUND STATEMENT; "BABY YOU AND I ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT" WHOA WHAT A REALISTIC SLAP IN THE FACE ! THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO BLOG AND TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW. WE NEED EVERYOE'S SUPPORT, LET'S ALL MAKE A COMMITMENT TO HAVE A MORE BALANCED LIFE !

Karima Cooper on Monday, July 16, 2012 3:16 PM
Today's show was great. As a single person i do often pay close attention to the married couples that are in christ, and honestly what i see sometimes does not make me want to rush to get married. Don't get me wrong i would love to be married one day but i know that it's noting to rush into. I really appreciate the relationship that you guys have and the fact that you display your love and affection for each other in the public eye. I believe that's how it suppose to be. A married couple should always be willing to confess their love and committment to one another and GOD. Besides that's what it's all about right LOVE. Please continue to do what you're doing. It's such a blessing. I'm so proud of you guys and how far you have come. Thank you for committing to making your marriage work and setting the best example of what a married couple in christ looks like. I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!! Muaaaaah!!

PATRICIA HARRIS (Adams) on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:46 PM
Hello to Mr and Mrs. Lee I have not purchase the book yet, but I would like comment on the interview I saw you and your lovely husband on tv57; Which I have to say it was outstanding interview. I wish I could have told them everything you guys were discussing I love Bro Antonio when he said he stepped back and you were the take care charge person on everything. but you never disrespected him that is one good thing. I also know you guys alway was involve in everything and help everyone. The beautiful part is; that you two are still pushing forward and doing God work. One great thing about the both of you; you were strong will people with strong personality and that has alway attracted the human eye. It's truly amazing to see you guys going even stronger, most people wouldn't push through the trails they would have given up. I would to see play when you come out with it. and I will purchase the book. love you guys and I pray Gods favor continues over your lives. Love Patricia,

Antonio L. Lee on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 3:09 PM
Thanks Patricia shall I say (Ms.Adams) how are you and the boys= MEN. We thank God everyday for brand new mercy over our marriage of 26yrs now. We would love to see you @ the play in September and December. Please keep in touch on facebook .

Darrell Hudson on Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:28 PM
Got you book today, loved it. It showed me that relationship is work, and marriage is about loving someone else and not about getting my own desire met first. It was great to see the strong desire for each other and to honor God in your marriage that was really encouraging to me. Good Job mom and dad!

Linda K. Lee on Saturday, August 04, 2012 2:14 PM
WHEW WEEEEE !!! It's exciting to get a man's point of view ! Yes marriage is about being extremely selfless and relationships as a whole take work, but the residuals that come as a result of that HARD work are more than worth it !!!

Kynnesha (Ne-Ne) Lupoe-Horsley on Saturday, August 04, 2012 6:47 PM
What can I say....this book was truly inspirational. I find myself asking mature couples that have been married for numerous years, how do they make it last? I love the thought of growing old with my husband and I thank GOD that he placed such a caring, thoughtful, loving and protective man in my life. I could relate to some of the things in this book and reading it was like reading the first pages to our marriage. I am so grateful that we decided to stop and listen and most importantly learn each other. The advice given in this book was clearly sent through GOD because many couples lack the true understanding of the difference between being linked to GOD and your spouse and just being linked to your spouse. I pray for our marriage daily and for our family and that GOD brings us closer to him as well as each other. I pray that he makes me into the woman and mother that he would have me to be for them and that he continues to mold my husband into his liking. Our bond and love for each other is simply amazing and after reading this book I understand completely the difference between falling in love and standing in love. I love you both and congrats on your first book and I look foward to part two. May GOD continue to bless you both and give you all that your heart desires.-Mrs. Horsley

Antonio Lee on Thursday, August 09, 2012 2:31 PM
We just thank God for opening our hearts to tell our story as we obey His call on our lives. We have been running from this long enough. He finally had to slow us down so we could really hear from Him to be able to endure the pain that came as we revisited our past. If only we help one couple see the light than it was well worth it . Thanks for the encouraging words. To God be the Glory! Love always Antonio Lee ( We're only talking about Love God's way...

Stanleywatson,jr. on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 10:32 AM
AMEN I JUST WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT THE BOOK IS GREAT!!!!! AND I AM STILL READING IT. THE BOOK IS REAL, AND ITS ABOUT REAL LIFE.BEENING MARRIED IS A JOB ALL BY IT SELF AND IT TAKES TOO AND GOD TO MAKE A THING GO RIGHT LOL BUT I REALLY LIKE THE BOOK GOD BLESS YOU MR.AND MRS LEE KEEP ON KEEPING ON IN JESUS NAME

Antonio Lee on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 3:14 PM
I just want to thank you for taking the time to 1st read the book and to blog on our web page. This truly makes it worth us telling our life story of our dysfunctional marriage of our early years without any guidance or accountability. We had to get moved out of Gods way so that He can come into our hearts and shape our destiny. We finally stop running from our past to embrace Gods will for our marriage His way. By using our MESS so someone else could be BLESSED.

Janice Wiley on Monday, September 10, 2012 4:01 PM
Linda and Antonio, I have skimmed your new book, couldn't wait until this evening! I am so very proud of you two! Writing a book is an awesome accomplishment, but not as wonderful as making your marriage healthy and strong! God bless you both! Janice

Antonio Lee on Wednesday, September 12, 2012 6:56 PM
1st of all Dr Janice Wiley we like to say thank you for your words of praise about of marriage. You know 1st hand how far we have come to save our marriage with help and guidance from you talking with us to slow our world down and start back focusing on each other. Again thanks for taking the time to read and help write our New marriage for Christ.... We want to see you @ the play on the 22nd @5pm that Saturday evening.

Morgan on Thursday, January 03, 2013 10:23 AM
Very inspiring words! I didn't read "Flatlined Love" book as well but by reading this post I'm very much touched and to control my emotion I'm looking forward to read this book as soon as possible. Thanks. inspirational quotes

Linda Lee on Thursday, January 03, 2013 3:26 PM
Morgan, We thank you for your kind words, I thank God that something was said on the post to inspire you to read our story. You see Flatlined Love is our story, and we pray that when you read it, your trust in the miracle working power of God is increased ! Antonio & Linda Lee ps: "How did you come to hear of our website, or the book"?

flight to guilin on Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:00 AM
Hiya! I just want to give a huge thumbs up for the nice data you may have right here on this post. I will likely be coming again to your weblog for more soon.

tibet airlines on Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:48 PM
I do enjoy the manner in which you have presented this specific situation plus it does indeed supply us a lot of fodder for thought. On the other hand, through everything that I have experienced, I just trust as the actual feedback stack on that people today stay on point and not start upon a soap box associated with some other news du jour. Still, thank you for this fantastic piece and although I do not agree with it in totality, I value your perspective.

Boxing Gloves on Friday, June 21, 2013 2:00 PM
vxbalfjn boxing gloves Online rvzaldhl http://calendar.sbu.edu/everlast.html
Reply to comment

opt for a white Tiffany Rings that belong to on your own . Phoebe Philo on Friday, July 12, 2013 8:45 PM
an added is that an online shopping is designed for supermodel to be able to effortlessly proceed to discover what they want. you should access to most web page using your field. factors is customers want to get the Tiffany Round Tag Toggle Link Bracelet And Necklace Set SL073XL255XS0086XL0114 with wild style . they are interested in Tiffany area

Raven on Tuesday, September 24, 2013 6:39 AM
Hey yall!When will you be holding auditions for "Solid As One"?

Travis Haggard on Tuesday, November 05, 2013 8:36 AM
do literally anyone

Diana Campbell on Thursday, November 21, 2013 10:23 PM
Hello Linda, just wanted to say hello....and all is well...keep up the good work...we will be putting on our play again soon, The Almighty

powercatalog.rel.pl on Wednesday, February 12, 2014 10:20 PM
Many consumers, nonetheless , will not?